Genuine Honda CR-V Nose Mask
5 Nose Mask founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
You Save: $45.36Loose rocks and pebbles, insects, and other road debris are not good for your car's finish. Honda's Full Nose Mask snugly covers the exposed front section of your vehicle, helping to protect it from all these elements.
- Vinyl is much more adept at taking hits from minor road debris than paint.
- No-mar fasteners and covered mounting hooks help protect your vehicle's finish, while making installation simple.
- Felt-lined backing for a smooth, wrinkle-free, protective fit that is resistant to slippage and mildew.
- Multi-piece construction so the hood opens without removing the mask.
- Handy bag for convenient storage.
- Debossed logo for a true custom look.
You Save: $45.76Road debris is not good for your car, and the full nose mask protects your vehicle from the elements.
- Covers the exposed front section of your vehicle snugly
- Leather-grain, quality vinyl protects front paint from insects and minor road debris
- No-mar fasteners and covered mounting hooks protect finish
- Handy draw-string bag for convenient storage
- Multi-piece construction allows hood to be opened without removing mask
- Felt-lined backing ensures a smooth, wrinkle-free, protective fit that is both slip- and mildew-resistant
You Save: $50.00
Help protect the exposed front section of your new ride from rocks and pebbles, road debris, and insects with a snug-fitting vinyl Nose Mask.
- No-mar fasteners and covered mounting hooks help protect paint finish
- Multi-piece construction lets you open the hood without removing the mask
- Felt-lined backing provides a smooth, protective fit
- Resistant to mildew
- Storage bag included
Cannot be installed with the Hood Air Deflector.
You Save: $19.04Keep the finish of your CR-V looking like new
- Enjoy tough protection and a stylish finish
- Leather grain quality vinyl protect front paint from insects and minor road debris
- Constructed of high-impact polypropylene for a long life
- NOTE: it is recommended that the half nose mask and the fender flares not be installed together.