2 Remote Engine Starter System found
Honda Remote Engine Starter System (Excludes LX and Standard Transmission vehicles)
Part No.: 08E91-E22-101A
- The Remote Engine Starter System is designed to provide convenience for Honda owners living in cold or hot climate conditions. With the Honda Remote Engine Starter System, you can start your Honda from a range of up to 200 feet away knowing that the doors are locked at all times while your engine is warming up. The remote includes an LCD display that indicates your vehicle's status. A comprehensive check is done before the engine can be started from your remote. All security and immobilizer systems are intact to ensure protection. This can't be said with aftermarket products.
- Safety First
The Honda Remote Engine Starter System has a number of safety features built-in:
- Adjustable 10 and 20-minute idle period before the engine shuts off.
- A maximum of 2 consecutive starts with the remote, in order to prevent carbon monoxide build-up.
- The Honda Remote Engine Starter System comes with pre-wired set-up for your specific Honda model. Your immobilizer and security system are intact while the aftermarket systems need to deactivate the immobilizer and security system, which leaves your vehicle unprotected. It carries the 3-year/36,000 mile warranty when installed at the time you purchase your new Honda vehicle.
- Not available for manual transmission vehicles.
- Caution: Never start your vehicle in an enclosed area as this may cause carbon monoxide build-up.
This Part Fits
Honda Crosstour 2010-2012
- It?s all about comfort and convenience. With the Remote Engine Start System II, you can start your car from up to 400 ft away, before going outside in the cold or heat.
- Integrates with your vehicle?s security and immobilizer systems to ensure protection.
- Activates the Auto Climate Control setting to 72 degrees regardless of last A/C settings.
- The remote includes an LCD display that indicates vehicle status.
- Comes with pre-wired set-up for your specific model.
- Lock/Unlock Door and Trunk Release.
- Carries a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty when installed at time of purchase.
- Caution: Never start your Honda in an enclosed area, as this may cause carbon monoxide buildup. Not available for manual transmission vehicles.
This Part Fits
Honda Crosstour 2013-2015