Honda Ridgeline Exterior Accessories
108 Exterior founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
You Save: $25.36The Hood Air Deflector pushes away dirt, insects and minor road debris to help keep your windshield clean while protecting your hood's finish. We even added the "H" logo, for a classy touch.
- Tinted acrylic for great looks and a long life
InstructionsView 2006 Ridgeline Air Deflector
View 2007 Ridgeline Air Deflector
View 2008 Ridgeline Air Deflector
View 2009 Ridgeline Air Deflector
View 2010 Ridgeline Air Deflector
View 2011 Ridgeline Air Deflector
View 2012 Ridgeline Air Deflector
View 2013 Ridgeline Air Deflector
View 2014 Ridgeline Air Deflector
You Save: $61.40Increase the capacity and convenience of the Ridgeline cargo bed by adding this multi-functional Bed Extender. The Bed Extender mounts to the end of the pickup bed or forward, at the back of the cabin.
- Tailgate down offers an extra 16" of storage. Maximum cargo length with Bed Extender in place is 76". Customers should verify length of intended cargo prior to loading
- Secure storage behind the tailgate with the dual-action tailgate closed, to prevent cargo from moving around
- Forward-mount position is easily accessible through the power sliding rear cabin window, to provide another secure storage area. Allows access to the In-Bed Trunk'
- Snap-in attachment points so no tools are required to move the Bed Extender between the forward- and rear-mount positions